Baby Steps to British Accent

(I couldn't add the video part of my introduction and the half part of my intro is also cutted soo l"ll leave this here coz too much mb in messenger to handle so...)


         Hello Everyone! and welcome to my blog! In this blog, I will be trying/attempting to speak British in the best way I can even though I am still a beginner. I usually only speak in the american accent way and I never spoke British before in my whole life so, why not I give it a try? It's great to experience things rather than avoid/prevent them am I right? So anyways, here is the video of my British speaking attempt.



    Well now, I already did the attempt and what I could say about it is that speaking in British especially when you don't live in the United Kingdom region is hard. Trying to imitate their pronunciation was a big adjustment to my normal pronunciation. They add more stress and feeling to their words in their own different way. One thing I have learned from it, is that everyone as their own unique way in speaking, and that it is not impossible to learn how they speak because as most people said to me "Practice makes Perfect/Better" Anyways, that is all for my blog! I hope you enjoyed my hilarious pronunciation and reading

Comments

Popular Posts