Family Portrait

        This is my family, since only I and my mum live in the same house, I decided to take some pictures with my aunt (my mom's sister) and my youngest cousin (my aunt's youngest child). Technically, the other part of my family. I still have my nephew, my other 2 cousins and my other aunt but sadly they technically we're hard to approach due to their duty and place. Sadly also, my uncle died not so long ago :c


    So since I wasn't able to put all my family at once, let me introduce the other part of my family that ain't here in this photo.

        So this is my other cousin (my aunt's between child),she travels a lot so I couldn't contact her.


    Then, this is my oldest cousin (my aunt's oldest child) and his son (Which is my nephew too). He's been busy with his duty and has been busy doing his single father goals and exercises so yeah.




    Overally, the person that has been always connected to my heart is my mum. She takes care of me always despite being a single mother and my father.. well.. I dont really know where he is now and I surely still despise him. I do apologize though that I don't have a proper family portrait of my family, they are just really busy with their businesses and I can't force them to do stuff while their busy.

     Anyways. this is my family asianistas! We are connected by heart and we will always be, no matter how busy things get, or no matter how less the time I get to spend with them. What matters is that they care for me and love me even if things go wrong or good. We may separate parts too but no matter what,we are family and that's not stopping us from being together.

 #ASIANISTAFAMILYCONNECTEDBYHEART

Comments

Popular Posts