Family Day


 January 27, 2019 is the family day event at Asian College of Technology. Only me and my mom came to the family day because the others were celebrating the fiesta in our place, which is also the day of the family day event. As we arrived at 12pm at ACT, we saw the preparation, there were so many nice designs. The tents were so nice especially the tent that had 2 banana trees on the sides, who even has the effort to cut 2 banana trees just to place it as a design for a tent, like seriously! Its very shocking!
The family day started with a mass. After the mass we had a dance, it was not a competition but they said that the judges will choose the best one if they like it. There were so many cool dances that were performed. When it was our turn, my mom took a selfie of me dancing. Our dance was not really cool than the others, but we did our best and most of all we has fun doing it. There were a lot raffles, a lot of people got prizes. There was a competition that was called "Hot Mama and Hot Papa" for the elementary section.  
After all those events we ate dinner, the food was not that much but it was good enough to eat, it was satisfying enough. After eating a competition started and it was called "I Got It From My Mama/Papa". My friend Joaquin joined the competition, I was shocked because I did not expect his costume and how he did such a different performance. He did not use his guitar skills nor his singing skills, but instead he danced, a hawaiian dance with his mother. Me and my mom were shocked. After that, they annouced the winners from the competitions a while ago. We had fun! The disco started but we decided not to join the disco so we went home at about 7pm above. And the event ends there. 

Comments

Popular Posts