Clean Up Drive Wellness


In January 25, 2019, Asian College of Technology decided to make a unique event for the school, which was called "Clean Up Drive Wellness" I was shocked at first when they decided that the grade 7 would clean the restroom because I do not even know how to clean a restroom. My classmates were shocked too. But then during friday, they decided that we will clean the canteen instead of the restroom,that was a relief. But, the bad thing is, we had already prepared the things for cleaning the bathroom. So we were missing materials for our canteen cleaning. Which is not really a good news to expect it was.



As we were cleaning the canteen, I saw that the place was very messy, dirty and smelly. It was not easy to clean at all. There was so many things to clean, but it seemed fun because my friends are there. But if I had to clean the whole thing alone, that would be very exhausting. I picked up the trashes and sweeped the floor, I wanted to wipe the tables but we were out of rugs so I could not wipe the table. Its okay though because I still helped and joined this activity. It was all worth it.

After cleaning the canteen, we also had to clean the classroom. We took out the chairs, cleaned the aircon, mopped the floor, arranged the things, erased the board and we sweeped the floor. After, we had a break and played jump rope with the rope that suppost to be used for the science presentation. It was also Jan's birthday at that day. I have learned a lot about cleaning stuff. I like that they planned this unique event, it gives us new lessons in life. I enjoyed the cooperation and company of others as we were cleaning. And thats all I can say for this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts